NEW KITCHEN WITHOUT NEW KITCHEN COSTS
Process For Fitting
Standard process: Fitting
We will require the existing worktops to be removed and sink and hob disconnected before we arrive. Please ensure that you check all kitchen cupboard units are level to ensure your worktops can be fitted correctly.
We will join the worktops together with a professional finish, either a mitred joint, or a butt joint, in accordance with the type of worktop.
Please make sure you have the sink and hob available on the day of fitting to ensure the cut out sizes are correct.
Details of worktops we supply & fit
- Hard wearing beautiful shiny finish.
- Heat and water-resistant.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Available in 20 & 30mm thickness.
- Suitable with under-mounted sinks and draining grooves.
- Inconspicuous joins.
- Can be curved and shaped to suit your design.
- Water and stain resistant.
- Scuffs & scratches are repairable.
- Suitable with undermounted sinks and draining grooves.
- Ultra thin worktop made of solid laminate
- Hard wearing and stain proof
- Heat and water resistant
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Enhanced by colour matching core
- Suitable with undermounted sinks and draining grooves
Top tips on measuring your kitchen
Video coming soon.